Monday, September 27, 2010

Hollywood Collage

"Thanks Us Weekly!" 8.5"x 11" Magazine pictures 2010

So I have a slight thing for reading gossip rags such as Us Weekly, People and OK. They're all cheap thrills because I really do enjoy finding out who is hooking up with who and who is fighting with who. Then I thought to myself why do I find it somewhat fascinating about rich people's problems. And then I remembered my other obsessions back in the day. There were Hanson, Nsync and Britney Spears. I was a girl of celebrity obsession. How did it all began this culture obsession with celebrities and caring about what they wear or what they drink? Sadly, I am somewhat guilty of that culture but it's not awful as long as you don't go crazy. Everything is good with moderation. So this is my homage to Hollywood obsession. I'm going to read the New York Times...so I can feel intelligent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment