Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Plan to not plan but really plan

So I finished with school on last Thursday. But officially I will be done Saturday once my lovely class of communication science and disorders walk down that stage to receive that blank paper. I will be in Tampa. My parents have decided to watch their restaurant and not come and that is why I am back in town. In reality, I came back to see two very awesome concerts Interpol and Sleigh Bells. Afterwards I will take myself to N'awlins and continue the party there. I see this as 10x's better than graduation because I'll be celebrating what I love most in life music and drinking. But on Saturday I plan to go to the beach and enjoy the waves, read, write and most importantly reflect on the upcoming imprints of life.

Jaja, over the course of the past months I've made millions of small plans but none seemed to entice me enough to stick. I'm done with school. It's terrifying and what is next? I don't honestly know. I truly thought by now I would have at least a blueprint of what my next move will be but it's still fresh and unplanned. I had a dream a couple of nights ago about my deceased neighbor coming to me and telling me that it'll be okay. If this was me four months ago I would take it as a sign from the man above letting me know that I'll be fine. But fast forward to me now I don't know what to believe or trust anymore. I relied on my intuition and gut for so long but I feel that it has led me in circles and to say that this was divine intervention comforting me. I'm not sure. In addition, it's bewildering that it was my neighbor that died a year ago with a dog. What I'm trying to say, from my ramblings is that I'm slowly eroding from that wide eyed doe girl persona and that I feel a little bit more caustic about things. Despite this, what I felt from the dream was pure comfort and peace and though I don't know if that meant anything I'm going to hold onto that feeling and hope that somehow those good vibes will just produce good things for me. I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment