Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weird JuJu feelings

This weekend has been uneventful but interesting. I didn't do anything in particular worth capturing on film or even a diary but it did bring vibes that I don't know if it's good or bad. I know I sound probably sound like the crazy aunt that comes for Thanksgiving that spouts off really incoherent advice but ends up being right. Maybe it's my expectations versus reality. What I want versus what is now. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've had feelings that something eventful is going to happen and that is going to have an effect on me but I don't know if what I'm hoping to search for is the thing that is suppose to happen. If that makes sense? I feel that I'm constantly searching for what I think is going to happen but when it doesn't happen there's discontent on whether I should trust my instincts or should I say fuck all to it. I'm not sure if I'm explaining my feelings right it's just a feeling that cannot be properly explained in words or at least I'm not talented enough to convey what I want. This would be a perfect time to say that it would be easier to just be a sound and float around. Or disguise myself in works of art and discover me little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment