Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh Lawds New Month!

Yes! Finally, a new month because truth be told January was so miserable...please don't bleed into February. I'm feeling good though because I just finished classes and I have my window up and listening to atmospheric music. It's perfect right now. My predictions for myself this month is to get my stuff together. Or simply to be more creative, I feel it in my bones to do that this month and I'm excited to see what I produce. Time is probably not my best friend but I'll probably struggling with that all my life. What I want is not to think about the future even though it's in the midst of the upcoming months but I have to confront it soon enough. I need to work on my Australia visa, there's trepidation of finishing it and doing it because there's low expectations from my family about it, which I totally understand but also a lot of money risks for my part. I hate being defined by money, the idea of being stuck and not moving forward because of money. It is the worst obstacle a person can face because everything is set in motion except you have no funds to proceed. I should just sit, do it, send it and don't turn back.

I read my horoscope for the month of February. So far, it seems pretty low key but I'll be socializing a lot. Valentine's Day seems pretty sucky for me because it told me to do some sort of house improvement project. It's okay I've never had a Valentine before so I'm sure I won't be missing anything. Yea, I don't know if I should believe in my horoscope because they said January would be a great month for me and haha it sucked. Anyhoo, I have high expectations to have a way better month by tapping into another side of creativity and spirituality. I don't know what the future holds but I have a good feeling for the next few weeks and that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment