Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mental Break Day

Today I skipped all my classes because lately my mind has been racing with a lot of thoughts and I had some meds so that didn't help either. But to the core of it I needed a mental break day because so many things are frustrating me and it's typical of me to run away for awhile. My frustrations are pinpointed to a series of being down on my luck. I feel that nothing is working out for me. I'm in a photo class and I'm super excited about it except my camera does not work and I don't have an option B with that. I don't get Chinese as well I would like to my pet peeve is white people getting better grades than me and guys suck lately...It's funny, cause In time I know it will be all frivolous but as of present it's the most important life and death thing for me.
I don't know why the month of January is bugging the shit out of me. Is it the weather? The countdown of my college days? The pace of my life? I don't know...It's a challenge for me right now but I know it'll pass just so impatient for it. I want a certain way and I know it's part of that control to let go but it's so damn hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment