Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Environment, environment, and environment

I sit here waiting for my Chinese class to start while listening to NPR. I can't help but think that it's just so effing cold. The type that just gets stuck in your pores and chills you t'il you wish the greenhouse effect take place to warm you up. I can't help think that this winter is the type people talk about that puts you in a funk. I don't know why in particular this winter because I usually really enjoy the winter because people dress better (sans the UGG boot wearers...unacceptable) and I think it's festive. Then there is the theory that you're not work productive when it's cold. I believe that because all you want to do is curl in a ball and wear your snuggie but not at like your kid's soccer game because that's just cult like and weird. But yea, I guess the winter is getting the best of me but I shouldn't fret too much because I think I'll eventually get over it I just need some beers or something to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment