Monday, January 3, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

Yesterday's post was a bit...much but it made me feel sooo much better. Last night I had a great time with a friend and maybe that was what I needed to kick my butt out of mopey land. I've come to a realization that this being my last semester as an undergraduate that the things I do from this forward onward are numbered. There is no time to get mad over dumb things that won't matter in 4 months. Plus it's a new year and it's never too late to start a new. That being said this is what I want to accomplish in the year 2011.

Write a song
Take more photos
Play more piano
Paint more
Write stories again
Stop being so damn mysterious
Wake up early
Eat breakfast
Master an impossibly hard yoga pose
TRAVEL, TRAVEL
Improve my Chinese
Improve my French
Improve my Vietnamese to talk to grandma more
Stop spending money (shiiiiit that's going to be a toughy)
Be more spiritual
Be free

No comments:

Post a Comment